Adelaide and Suburbs|PoolHeat
Gas Pool and Spa Heaters are always the fastest and in many places the most economical form of heating that you will find. It also puts you in control like no other heater does.
Find out more about gas heating below.
Looking for Gas Pool Heating information? Not sure whether gas is for you?
Call us now on (08) 8349 5097
Selecting and sizing your Gas Pool or Spa Heater is not simple.
Why not call us on (08) 8349 5097 to find out what kind of Gas Heater is right for you? Or even fill in the form and we’ll give you a call as soon as possible.
Gas Pool Heaters are generally used in three ways by their owners:
1. The first is to keep your Heater on all year round. (Useful for every day users)
2. The second is to extend your swimming season as long as you want.
In each of these instances, the Heater will switch back to standby as soon as the water reaches temperature, and only use more Gas when the water cools down.
3. The third option is to only turn on the Gas Pool Heater when you wish to have a warm swimming pool (rules out the spontaneity a bit!)
One of the best things ever made is a thermostatically controlled automatic device to make your decision for you. That way, if your pool is warm enough the Heater doesn’t even get turned on!
For different brands of heaters see the information on the pages in the drop down menu. Otherwise Contact Us on (08) 8349 5097
Those people who have experienced an electric spa (the electricity bills, the heat up time) will understand perfectly.
1. An average Gas Spa Heater will Heat most Spas in 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the Spa size, whereas the smallest size will take a bit longer.
2. You will need to treat your electric spa in the same manner as you would when running a Gas Pool Heater only for special occasions – an overnight heat-up!
3. Electric Heat Pumps will be cheaper on the whole to run than a general electric spa, but can take a couple of days to heat a spa, dependent upon climate and body of water.
4. In South Australia, gas prices are relatively low, and a Gas Spa Heater comes out in front any time!
– Gas heating quickly and efficiently heats your indoor/outdoor pool or spa
– You can swim at any time of year
– Select the temperature you love to swim at – set and forget and your heater does the rest!
– The new Gas Heaters have no pilot lights to worry about.
– Gas pool heating is flexible, you can run your Heater on natural (mains) or LPG (bottled) gas!
Our other areas of expertise:
For prompt service and urgent repairs contact us by phone on (08) 8349 5097 or alternatively by email (with the contact form below) for general maintenance and non-urgent requests.
---GasfittingGeneral MaintenanceFix a LeakOther